The pages linked below provide a series of exercises, activities, and images that allow students and teachers to expand on the various topics and themes featured in the film The Birth of Spanish in 3D.
One section offers general exercises and questions relating to the overall theme of the film, and the other offers 360˚ images of monuments and locations featured in or related to the film.
- From Latin to Castilian
- The Rise of Islam and the rise of al-Andalus
- Baghdad and the Greek-Arabic Translation Movement
- Toledo and the Latin-Arabic Translation Movement
- Arabic Translations under Alfonso X
- Original Works by Alfonso X
- Seville and the New World
- Spanish and World Languages